Our Company offers roof inspections for both residential homes and commercial buildings. Trust our roofing experts to examine your roof and ensure that every detail is maintained properly.
Residential Roofing Inspection Reports
Absolute Roofing of Southwest Florida provides free estimates for roof repair or roof replacement. If you are a buyer who is under option for the purchase of a home, please consider our roofing inspection report.
Our thorough roof inspection report will determine the overall condition of a roofing system. This report will provide a photo documented analysis of the condition of all components and cite specific concerns with recommendations for repair or replacement. A roof inspection report will provide peace of mind knowing that any problems with your roofing system have been addressed.
Our roofing inspection is perfect for homeowners or prospective buyers who want to get a better idea about the overall health of their roof. Our roof inspection process includes:
- Inspect home and calculate for proper intake and exhaust ventilation.
- Inspect attic interior for moisture and/or dry rot.
- Inspect attic for damaged and broken rafters.
- Inspect attic vents for holes, cracks and deterioration.
- Inspect roof for missing and proper fastening of shingles and ridge.
- Inspect roof for impact bruising, granular loss, curling, defects and deterioration.
- Inspect roof decking for lifts, delaminating layers and rot.
- Inspect chimney and skylight flashings for proper seal and installation.
- Inspect brick and rock chimneys for tuck point and cap condition.
- Inspect metal drip edge for proper type and installation.
- Inspect valleys for proper installation, wear, cracks and deterioration.
- Inspect metal flashings at walls for corrosion and proper installation.
- Inspect rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot & deterioration.
- Inspect storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Inspect gutters, and downspouts for blockage & proper drainage.
Commercial Roofing Inspection Reports
Our Certified Commercial Inspectors assess damage to all major types of commercial (low-slope and flat) roofing systems. They are well-versed in inspection safety, roof area calculations, codes and industry standards, and also weather characteristics. For each roofing type, our inspectors understand manufacture, installation, weathering, hail damage, wind damage, maintenance, mechanical damage, and repair costs. Our team has expert knowledge in built-up roofing, polymer-modified bitumen roofing, thermoplastic single-ply roofs (PVC and TPO), thermoset plastic single-ply roofs (EPDM, CSPE, PIB), SPF roofing, metal roofing, vegetated (green) roofing, low-slope roofing components, and roof coatings.
If you need professional Roofing Inspection Contact Us Today